Sharur T is an Environment Artist who has worked for over 6 years as a freelancer in games industry. He has a degree in Computer Games, Design and Development. Capable of carrying out Environment Art production from scratch to final product. CG community member. Sharur’s game experience includes Unreal Engine and Unity marketplace content creation, indie games, architectural visualization and jewelry design.
3D Artwork/Graphics production
• Unreal Engine 3D Environment Art. Developing perfect visual style for the upcoming game “Super Samurai”.
• Unity 2D Art. Designing and developing the world of upcoming mobile game “Polliwog”.
• Creating quality content for Unity asset store users. The content packs were adjusted specially for the engine. Ancient Catacombs were accepted and published on the asset store.
• Creating distinctive and high quality content for Unreal Engine users. All of the content packs were accepted and published by Epic Games on official Marketplace. This includes Catacombs, Ancient Cemetery Props, Cliff Tower Ruins, Circle of the Sun.
• Church modeling
• Responsible for creating jewelry in Zbrush for 3d printing.
• Successfully designing and developing terrain for upcoming untitled Unity game. Starting from World Machine creation, manual sculpting and texturing inside the engine.
• Bracelet modeling for 3D printing
• Spacecraft hulls design and modeling
• Unreal Engine 4 texture and material creation for a marketplace content pack.
• Unreal Engine 4 Sci-Fi environment design.
• VR Scene creation
• V-Ray clouds scene design, modeling and rendering for a short movie “Cloud Nine”.